Lemon Cucumber Cilantro Infused Water Recipe :
- Add half a lemon, thinly sliced
** (Try removing the lemon rind prior to infusing IF you want to decrease bitterness but get all the lemon flavor!)**
- Add ~ 2-3 inches of cucumber, thinly sliced
- Add 4-6 sprigs of cilantro
- Add the contents to ~3 quarts / ~96 Oz / ~3 Liter container and pour water over top of contents.
- Refrigerate for at least 6hr prior to serving.
** (Ideally try to refrigerate most infused water recipes overnight prior to serving)**
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive all the best Infused Water Recipes!
Infused Pitchers Facebook Page