Everyday we see more and more people looking for ways to reduce waste when making Fruit Infused Water. Often those who criticize for excessive waste, are just unaware of the alternatives. This article is going to demonstrate one of many ways to reduce waste when making Fruit Infused Water.
Make Homemade Popsicles :
What You Will Need – Popsicle Sticks, Popsicle Mold, Blender
- After you finish infusing your water take the leftover fruits and set aside. Saving any liquid that forms in the bottom of your bowl.
- Boil 1 cup of water, add 1/2 cup Agave Nectar, remove from heat and add 1 cup cold water. Let it cool.
- Blend leftover fruits on low until a you have chunky mixture.
- Add the water/agave nectar mix to the blender once it is cooled.
- Blend on low, just enough to mix everything evenly.
- Poor into popsicle molds and freeze.
Need A Popsicle Mold?
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive all the best Infused Water Recipes!
Infused Pitchers Facebook Page