Need something new to showcase for your 4th of July Party? Make your guests Independence Day Infused Water – With Watermelon stars, Blueberries and Strawberries! This recipe in particular results in a great center piece, as well as a delicious beverage for all ages!
- 2.5 Cups Blueberries
- 2.5 Cups Strawberries
- 1 small to medium sized watermelon
- Slice the blueberries into halves and add them to an empty jug or punch bowl.
- Slice the strawberries into halves and add them to your jug or punch bowl.
- Cut 2-3 one inch (approximate) cross sections starting at the center of the watermelon.
- Use a star shaped cookie cutter to punch out perfect Watermelon stars.
- Cut the rest of the water melon into small cubes and place into your punch bowl or jug.
- Pour filtered water over the fruit and refrigerate at least 6 hours prior to serving.
Required Items :
Star Shaped Cookie Cutter and a Punch Bowl or Large Jug
If you need a punch bowl or jug, take a look at our list of Best Infused Pitchers of 2017 as it features some huge 2 gallon jugs that have built in infusers!