Flavorful and fruity, this infused water recipe is great for parties and get-togethers. Without being overly sweet this recipe definitely comes out as one of the most beautiful infused water recipes. This recipe gets so many compliments whenever we make it. People love the way it looks and tastes!
- Use 1/2 of a pineapple peeled- Cut into 1″-2″ inch cubes.
- Cut ~15 grapes into halves.
- Place fruit in your pitcher/jug and add ~90 Oz Water.
- Refrigerate over night for optimal Flavor.
* Try Experimenting with what type of grapes you use to obtain different flavor variations*
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to receive all the best Infused Water Recipes!
Infused Pitchers Facebook Page